I’ve been walking this city pretty much nonstop since I moved here from New York, going to supper clubs and hitting up the city’s markets. London markets are “a thing” for a reason. I got an early glance at Rachel Felder’s London Market roundup (read the full story here!) and it’s excellent. Below is my video tour of some of her picks, and some of my own—give it a watch, and then see below for the full list of markets mentioned.
The markets I visit:
- Maltby Street Market (open Saturdays and Sundays)
- Druid Street Market (open Saturdays)
- Borough Market (full market open Wednesdays-Saturdays)
- Broadway Market & Schoolyard Market (open Saturdays)
- Leather Lane Market (open weekdays)
- Marylebone Market (open Sundays)
- Partridges Market (open Saturdays)
- Berwick Street Market (open Mondays-Saturdays)
- Camden Market (open every day)
- Brick Lane (open Sundays)
I hope you can visit London and come see them for yourself!
To see the rest of the Food52 guide to London, head here.